Self-Inking Face Stamp
Upload a picture of your face and we'll make a rubber stamp with your likeness. Press 'Personalize' button to start designing and preview the result.
A self-inking stamp re-inks the rubber die onto its inner ink pad before each impression, making it ideal for rapid stamping. It lasts for thousands of impressions before needing to refill. It comes with one of the five ink colors - black, red, blue, green or purple.
• Impression Size: approx. 1" x 2"
• Ink colors: Black, Blue, Green, Red or Purple
• Water-based ink. It works great on standard papers but not on non-porous surfaces such as glossy papers or vinyl.
• When the ink starts to run low, refill your stamp pad with Trodat Ideal Replacement Ink (available on Amazon)
• Stamp models: We use high quality self inking stamps, including the Trodat, COLOP and Shiny. We determine which model to use for your order based on the size, design and availability.